The sales trader has to develop mid and senior-level relationships with top-class companies (ut...
The sales trader has to develop mid and senior-level relationships with top-class companies (utilities, project developers, corporates, generators and industrials) and actively close transactions that meet the clients and Caely demands. The teams, including your personal, performance is measured with an annual ambitious sales plan.
The ambition is to grow as an individual and as a company in this exciting and rapidly growing market. You will be responsible for trading products such as renewable power and gas certificates, , energy efficiency certificates, carbon offsets (voluntary and obligatory), transport quota’s, amongst others. We help our clients reduce their environmental (future risk) positions, maximize their output while utilizing and building our network. You will have full support directly from the management team and future colleagues.
The role will consist of, but not limited to, the following actions on a daily basis:
- Communicate daily with your teams’ customers and needs
- Manage an existing client portfolio
- Actively approach new customers to expand the customer database
- Conduct local market research on the environmental commodities market and contribute to the company's growth efforts
- Create new commodity deal structures meeting Caely and your clients’ needs
- Collaborate with the team and peers to structure deals for the benefit of the customer and Caely